NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE.
- Eligibility: Sartori Cut & Wrap Cheese Program (the “Cut & Wrap Program”) is only open to legal residents of the United States of America. Employees of Sartori Company, their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, supplies and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household are eligible to participate in the Program. The Cut & Wrap Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sartori Company, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Cut & Wrap Program is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Cut & Wrap Program Period: Program submissions will be accepted online starting on or about February 1st, 2015 and ending when Sartori Company deems appropriate.
- How to Enter: The Cut & Wrap Program must be entered by submitting exam answers using the online exam provided on this Cut & Wrap Program website. The entry must fulfill all Cut & Wrap Program requirements, as specified, to be eligible to receive a Sartori Cut and Wrap Cheesemonger reward. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be denied at the sole discretion of Sartori Company. You may enter only once and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be denied at the sole discretion of Sartori Company.
- Rewards: Entrants who pass the exam with an 85% passing rate or higher, will receive a reward. Those qualified and vetted by Sartori Company as a cheesemonger will receive a “Sartori Cut and Wrap Cheesemonger” letter with folder, lapel pin, and pen. Those entrants identified as an enthusiast will receive a “Sartori Cut and Wrap Cheese Enthusiast” printable letter in the form of a .PDF file and eligibility to receive 25% off Sartori Company’s Ecommerce Store (eligible to USA residents only with a maximum order of $250.00). The specifics of the reward shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other reward substitution permitted except at Sartori’s discretion. The reward is nontransferable. Any and all reward related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of Sartori Company. No substitution of reward or transfer/assignment of reward to others or request for the cash equivalent by entrants is permitted. Acceptance of reward constitutes permission for Sartori Company to use entrant’s name and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade without any compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- Entrant Passing Notification: Passing cheesemonger entrants will be notified via email within ten (10) days following the exam verifying their information. Sartori Company shall have no liability for an entrant’s failure to receive notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail or other security setting or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the entrant cannot be contacted within 15 days from the time the reward notification was sent, or is denied during the vetting process, reward may be forfeited.
- Rights Granted By You: By passing this exam and submitting your information, you understand that Sartori Company, anyone acting on behalf of Sartori Company, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now know or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your letter including, without limitation, the entrant’s name, likeness, or statements about the Cut & Wrap Program, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any compensation.
- Terms: Sartori Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Cut & Wrap Program should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Cut & Wrap Program. In such case, Sartori Company, may select the entrants from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sartori Company. Sartori Company reserves the right at its sole discretion to deny any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Cut & Wrap Program or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Sartori Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Cut & Wrap Program, to deny participants for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by program rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Cut & Wrap Program may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sartori Company reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Cut & Wrap Program you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Sartori Company. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
- Limitation of Liability: By passing the exam and submitting your information, you agree to release and hold harmless Sartori Company and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the program and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any reward or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Disputes: This Cut & Wrap Program is governed by the laws of the United States of America and Wisconsin, without respect to conflict of law doctrines. As a condition of participating in this Cut & Wrap Program, entrant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected to this Cut & Wrap Program, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court held in Wisconsin having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will entrants be permitted to obtain awards for, or herby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Cut & Wrap Program), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
- Entrants List: To obtain a copy of the entrant’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to Sartori Company, 107 N. Pleasant View Road, Plymouth, Wisconsin, 53073, USA, and Attention: Mark Schwechel.