Sartori® Classic Asiago Portabella Burger
- 1 deli bag or cup Sartori Classic Asiago, shredded
- 6 large portabella mushrooms, stems & gills removed
- 1 cup pesto (store-bought or homemade)
- 6 hamburger buns, toasted
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Suggested toppings Chipotle aioli, spinach, extra pesto, sundried tomatoes
Preheat grill or oven to 400˚F.
Fully brush each mushroom with pesto (you may need to add a little olive oil to your pesto to loosen it up a bit). Season to taste. Either grill or roast in the oven, turning every few minutes until tender (about 15-20 mins.).
Top each mushroom with shredded Classic Asiago and return to the grill until melted.
Assemble burgers and serve.