Sartori® Classic Fontina Pulled Pork Sandwiches
- 1 wedge Sartori® Classic Fontina
- 1½ lb. pulled pork (we went the store-bought route, but you could always cook up a pork shoulder)
- 1 bottle barbecue sauce
- 1 package pre-chopped coleslaw
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white sugar
- 1½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 6 pretzel buns
- Salt & pepper, to taste
Preheat broiler or set oven to 350°F.
Heat up pulled pork on the stovetop and sauce to your liking with the BBQ.
In a separate bowl, whisk together mayo, sugar, lemon juice and vinegar. Toss with coleslaw and season to taste.
Top each bun bottom with about 1/2 cup of pork and a healthy sprinkle of Sartori Classic Fontina.
Put the sandwich bottoms under the broiler until the cheese has melted. Remove from oven and top with coleslaw, some pickles (we're fiends) and the bun top.