Sartori® Regal Blend® Caesar
- 1 deli bag or cup Sartori® Regal Blend®
- 2 large Romaine hearts
- 3 cups garlic croutons (we bought them from a bakery, but feel free to opt for homemade)
- 2 eggs
- 2 ½ tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium garlic clove, minced
- 4 anchovy fillets, minced
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Bring 2 inches of water to a boil. Meanwhile wash, dry and tear romaine into 2- to 3-inch pieces and place in a large bowl with croutons.
Coddle eggs (a fancy way of saying “making raw eggs safe to eat”) by lowering them into boiling water cooking for 45 secs. Allow eggs to cool slightly, then crack and separate yolks from whites.
Whisk together yolks, lemon juice, Worcestershire, garlic, anchovy and olive oil until smooth. Season to taste.
Toss romaine with 2/3 of dressing and a healthy sprinkle of Regal Blend (anywhere from 1/2 cup to 1 cup).
Serve with extra dressing and Regal Blend on the side.