NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. MAKING A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA AND WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER (19 OR OLDER IN AL/NE) AT THE TIME OF ENTRY. SWEEPSTAKES SHALL BE CONSTRUED AND EVALUATED ACCORDING TO UNITED STATES LAW. DO NOT ENTER THIS SWEEPSTAKES IF YOU ARE NOT A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT.
SWEEPSTAKES BEGINS MAY 22, 2023, AT 9:00 A.M. CT AND ENDS JUNE 30, 2023, AT 11:59 P.M. CT (THE “SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD”). HOWEVER, SARTORI CHEESE (“SPONSOR”) RESERVES THE RIGHT TO END THE SWEEPSTAKES IF SPONSOR BELIEVES THE SWEEPSTAKES CANNOT BE CONDUCTED FAIRLY OR WITHOUT INTERRUPTION. VOID OUTSIDE THE STATES LISTED ABOVE AND WHERE PROHIBITED.
THIS PROMOTION IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED OR ADMINISTERED BY, OR ASSOCIATED WITH GOOGLE OR GMAIL.
1. ELIGIBILITY: YOU MUST BE A LEGAL U.S. RESIDENT RESIDING IN THE 50 UNITED STATES OR THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA to be eligible to win. Potential winners may be required to provide proof of legal U.S. residency if requested by Sponsor to determine eligibility and as a condition of prize award. Employees, officers and directors of Sartori Cheese, and all of their respective parents, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, suppliers, printers, distributors and advertising, promotional and judging agencies (collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the members of the immediate families (defined as including spouse, biological, adoptive and step-parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren, and each of their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) or households (whether related or not) of any of the above, are not eligible to participate or win.
2. HOW TO ENTER: NO PURCHASE AND NO ENTRY FEE, PAYMENT OR PROOF-OF-PURCHASE NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE IN SWEEPSTAKES. Sweepstakes starts MAY 22, 2023, at 9 a.m. CT and ends JUNE 30, 2023, at 11:59 p.m. CT (the "Sweepstakes Period"). There is only one way to enter. Users must complete all required fields of the entry form and press the submit button to be entered. Entrants must submit their entry at https://www.sartoricheese.com/year-of-flavor-sweepstakes. One entry per person. One submission counts as one entry.
To enter, you must have a valid email address. If you do not have an email address visit www.gmail.com or download the free Gmail application and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free account. Your account may not be a shared, corporate or organization account. Please note that you must agree to comply with the Gmail Terms of Service to create a Gmail account.
The name of the person submitting the Sweepstakes entry must be the name of the person who owns the email address account; otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of dispute over the identity of a potential winner, online entries will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address account used to enter, and potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address.
All entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be returned to entrant. Every entry submission must be manually keystroked and manually entered by the individual entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related email or IP addresses may be blocked.
If you enter using a wireless mobile device, data rates and other charges may apply according to the terms and conditions of your service agreement with your wireless carrier. You should contact your wireless carrier for more information on messaging rate plans and charges relating to your participation in this Sweepstakes. Mobile device service may not be available in all areas. Check your phone’s capabilities for specific instructions. A mobile device is not required to enter the Sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES: Three (3) grand prize winners will be selected to win a year’s worth of Sartori Cheese awarded in the form of free product coupons (ARV: $337 per winner) that may be redeemed at participating retail stores where Sartori Cheese is sold. The prize is nontransferable, nonnegotiable, non-divisible, unless otherwise stated in writing or agreed to in writing by the Sponsor. No prize substitutions allowed at request of winners.
Prizes are not redeemable for cash.
6. DRAWING: Three (3) grand prize winners will be selected at random from the pool of entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries submitted do not remain eligible for any subsequent drawings or sweepstakes.
7. PRIZE WINNER NOTIFICATION: Potential prize winners will be notified via email. Winners will be contacted two (2) times and prompted for their mailing and contact information. After the second time, we will not proactively continue to reach out. The prize winners have ten (10) days from the first notification contact to claim their prize. Otherwise, they will forfeit the prize and a new winner will be awarded.
Any failure of winner notification will result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected from among the remaining entries in the applicable drawing pool. Prize winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture, and an alternate winner may be selected.
8. GENERAL: Prizes will be awarded and/or delivered only to addresses within the United States. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. Winners will be solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local taxes on prizes. If applicable, winner may receive an IRS Form 1099 for the retail value of the prize. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any portion of a prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrants’ rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Wisconsin, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than Wisconsin.
Each entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in Wisconsin.
9. CONDUCT: By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. The Official Rules will be posted on the Sponsor’s website throughout the Sweepstakes Period. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or the website; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of the Internet or the website or any combination thereof; (e) any injury or damage to participants or to any other person's computer that may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons that may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. If Sweepstakes is terminated prior to the stated end date, Sponsor may award the prize from among all non-suspect entries received as of the time/date of termination. Thereafter, no remaining prize (if any) will be awarded.
11. WINNER RELEASES: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sponsor and Promotion Parties, and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, and the employees, officers and directors of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property that may be sustained in connection with accessing the website, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for, participating in, or traveling to or from any prize-related activity or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Sponsor and Promotion Parties make no representations or warranties of any kind concerning the appearance, safety or performance of any prize. Except for residents of TN and where prohibited by law, winners grant to Sponsor and Sponsor’s promotion agencies the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known (including without limitation use online at the website) the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by Sponsor.
12. WINNERS: For the name of the prize winners, mail your request before December 31, 2023, to Sartori Cheese, Sartori A Year of Flavor Sweepstakes Winner Names, 107 N. Pleasant View Road, Plymouth, WI 53703.
13. SPONSOR: Sartori Cheese, 107 N. Pleasant View Road, Plymouth, WI 53703.